Tuesday, January 28, 2014


Seattle.
My favorite place. I seriously left a little piece of my heart here. A couple of weeks ago when we were in Hawaii, Jord was talking seriously about moving there and I told him my heart was set on Seattle. He probably thinks I'm crazy, but if I could move anywhere.. I would move to Seattle. (Maybe it has to do with the fact that Jord said if we lived in Seattle he would bring me home fresh Sunflowers from the Pike Place Market at least once a week;) ) Jord is all about the ocean and waves, he could live happily as a beach bum and would love nothing more than to have surfer babies. And I'm all about the city, and beautiful scenery. I also love all the antique shops, cute cafe's that all have outdoor seating, and the beautiful green trees that keep your eyes glued. Ahhh. If we ever do make it out to Seattle permanently, we will still be REAL fans.. Which is the whole reason for our trip. REAL was playing against the Sounders, so I bought us tickets and surprised Jord. And we are actually thinking about making that a new tradition and heading to Seattle every September, which I would be completely okay with.

Breakfast for two.
Every night. Sleepless in Seattle.
We stayed in Bellevue so every night we took the bus and then would walk to our hotel.
I kind of loved nights like these when we were the only ones dancing in the streets.
We met so many people on the way to the game. They were so nice to us, we were told that we are the kinds of fans they like- going to another state for our team. But after the game was a different story. We stood out like crazy in our red surrounded by bright green. There were a lot of drunk Sounders fans who wanted to rub it in our face that RSL lost.. And we were already pretty sad, but it was still a ton of fun. 
Until next time Seattle.



No comments:

Post a Comment