Friday, December 12, 2014

12 days of you & me



I cannot believe Christmas is just around the corner!
Jord and I did something a little different this Christmas, because as crazy as it is, this is our last Christmas just the two of us before we bring our beautiful baby into this world. 
I wanted to make it special for both of us, but without breaking the bank.. 
Because our baby girl will be here in January, our expenses have all been focused on becoming parents. 
I have been looking around on Pinterest, getting ideas here and there but just came up with this list on my own. We each got a budget of $100 that we could spend on each other, and with that budget got one another everything on the list. 
Here is the list we came up with:

12) Something to drink
11) Something for a sweet tooth
10) Something to watch
9) Something that smells good
8) Something to read
7) Something handmade
6) Something for playing
5) Something to hang on the tree
4) Something for Baby Girl
3) Something for your hobby
2) Something for getting fancy
1) Something to sleep in on Christmas Eve

So, we did our shopping on our own and each had this list that way everything would be a complete surprise and came home and wrapped everything seperately. Shopping for Jord was so much fun, I think we might have to stick with this every year.
We also made a bucket list for December and I will do a seperate post for that. We came up with a lot of fun things, but we will be skipping out on ice skating, skiing, and sledding for this year. I bet you can never guess why haha but considering my balance is already so off I can't even imagine how bad I could hurt myself doing any of those. 6 more weeks left and hopefully I won't be feeling so huge! 







No comments:

Post a Comment