Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Baby Girl Showered with Love


How cute is this little chalkboard?
It is now in Hazel's room and I love it.
This was from my first baby shower thrown by my Ross family. 
& I am just now getting around to uploading pictures. 

If you know me, you know my absolute favorite drink is Italian Sodas, my sister-in-law Annie knows that and she brought all different flavors. I am not ashamed that I had at least five.
Everything pink

& Flamingos, so cute.


The second shower was thrown by my cute friends, the theme was "Baby It's Cold Outside"
Since we had it in December they were expecting it to be cold & snowy, but weather this year has been quite the opposite haha. 


We had sandwiches, and those cute pink bags are filled with vegetables haha

Snowflake cookies, darling.



My third shower was thrown by my Stoddard family just this last weekend, I'll get around to uploading pictures from that. I didn't get a lot because it was the same day as my cousins wedding so it was a little bit crazy! 

Jord, myself, and Hazel feel so loved. 
We have so many incredible people in our lives and we are blessed beyond measure. 
We cannot wait for our sweet baby girl to get here.












No comments:

Post a Comment